Pokročilé vzorce Gel na jizvy
Kelo-cote® is a patented topical silicone gel for the management and
prevence nadměrné jizev, jako hypertropická jizvy a keloids. Kelo-cote ® Gel je k dispozici v trubek 6 g (0,2 oz), 10 g (0,3 oz), 15 g (0,5 oz), a 60 g (2 oz).
The Kelo-cote gel self-dries to a waterproof membrane that acts like an
další vrstvu kůže. Kelo-cote pomáhá zmírňovat, shrnout a Hladká jizva při
udržuje rovnováhu vlhkosti a pružnosti sousedních kůže.
- Advanced Formula Scar Gel
- Kelo-cote is for old and new scars
- Kelo-cote reduces redness
- Kelo-cote softens and flattens raised scars
- Kelo-cote relieves itching, discomfort and pain associated with scars
- Kelo-cote helps prevent excessive and abnormal scar formation
- Kelo-cote is recommended by Plastic Surgeons (1)
- Kelo-cote® is the only patented, transparent, self-drying Silicone Gel Sheet which improves the appearance of scars and prevents abnormal or excessive scar formation.
- 80% of patients rated Kelo-cote’s® effectiveness as Good/Very Good on a wide range of scars.(2)
- For Prevention of abnormal scars, use as soon as the wound is closed or sutures are removed
- This 15 g tube is enough for 90 days effective treatment of a scar size 3-4 inches/7.5-10 cm
- Kelo-cote® is also for use on children or people with sensitive skin
- Kelo-cote® is a patented, self-drying, flexible, gas permeable, waterproof Silicone Gel Sheet that is colorless and odorless. When used as directed, Kelo-cote® has been shown to flatten, soften and smooth scars, relieve the itching and discomfort of scars, as well as reduce the discoloration associated with scars. Kelocote is effective for both old and new scars, and may help in the prevention of excessive and abnormal scar formation.
- As the scar treatment of choice for over ten years, Kelo-cote® is recommended by physicians and referred by patients.
Kelo-Cote kelo-cote, kelocote, Kelocote, kelacote, Kelacote, gel na jizvy, léčba keloid, mark roztáhnout odstranění.