Kelo-cote: Avanceret formel Scar Gel
A favorite of doctors and patients since 1998, Kelo-cote has been clinically proven to reduce the redness, hardness, elevation, itch and pain associated with scars. It has also demonstrated efficacy in preventing scars as well. It is safe for scars resulting from surgery, trauma, or burns. Kelo-cote helps to reduce scars and restore confidence. Kelo-cote relieves the itching and discomfort of scars. This advanced formula scar gel also significantly reduces the discoloration associated with scars.
Kelo-cote is a patented, topical, silicone gel used to manage and prevent all scars, including abnormal scars, such as hypertrophic-scars and keloids. It goes on as a gel, but it quickly self-dries into a flexible, gas-permeable and waterproof silicone-gel-sheet that is colorless and odorless. After drying, Kelo-cote acts like an extra layer of skin. Kelo-cote softens, flattens, and smooths scars, while maintaining the moisture balance and elasticity of the adjacent skin.
- Kelo-cote is for old and new scars
- Kelo-cote reduces redness
- Kelo-cote softens and flattens raised scars
- Kelo-cote relieves itching, discomfort and pain associated with scars
- Kelo-cote helps prevent excessive or abnormal scar formation
- Kelo-cote is recommended by Plastic Surgeons
- Kelo-cote is the only patented, transparent, self-drying Silicone Gel Sheet which improves the appearance of scars and prevents abnormal or excessive scar formation.
- Kelo-cote can be used as soon as the wound is closed or sutures are removed
- Kelo-cote is can be used on children or people with sensitive skin.
80% af patienterne nominel Kelo-cote'’ s effektivitet som “God til meget god” på en bred vifte af ar. Kelo-cote er er ar behandling af valg i over 10 år, og foreskrevet af læger og anbefalet af patienter.
This 60g tube contains enough gel for 90 dage effektiv behandling på et ar 3-4 tommer (7.5-10 centimeter) i størrelse.