Newest most concentrated and
purified Omega Three Fish Oil by Fortifeye®
High Potency/Triple Strength
860 EPA/580 DHA
Natural Triglyceride Form • Molecularly Distilled for Maximum Purity
Natural Orange/ Lemon Flavor • Pharmaceutical Grade
Most store bought omega 3 is not pharmaceutical grade and not in natural triglyceride form. Fortifeye Super Omega-3 Fish Oil is the most biologically active as a result of its natural triglyceride form and pharmaceutic grade purity.
Heart Health • Brain Health • Eye Health • Joint Health
Circulation • Good Blood Pressure • Healthy Cholesterol
Improved Triglycerides • Skin, Hair & Nail Health
Mental & Cognitive Health
Recommended by ophthalmologists for Macular Degeneration and the treatment for dry eye disease.
No unpleasant odor
Low totox (anisidine and peroxide)
Unsurpassed purity ( Triple Molecular distillation)
Independent third party batch testing, every batch is tested for over 250 environmental contaminants
Produced in Norway in the worlds only NSF, GMP certified Omega 3 production facility
Take in conjunction with Fortifeye® Complete for more intensive nutritional therapy.
Meets or exceeds GMP quality standards, manufactured in a
pharmaceutically licensed facility. Tested to ensure it is free of
pollutants like heavy metals, organophosphate pesticides, PCBs,
Dioxins, Furans, Parathyroids and Toxaphenes.
Fortifeye Super Omega™ Omega-3 Fish Oil – Meaningful Points of Difference
- The plant where Fortifeye Super Omega is produced in Norway is
the only NSF GMP certified omega-3 production facility in the world.
- In addition to NSF GMP certification, the plant is drug licensed by The Norwegian Health Authorities.
- Every batch of Fortifeye Super Omega concentrate undergoes extensive detoxification, including triple molecular distillation.
- Every batch of Fortifeye Super Omega is produced according to
pharmaceutical protocols with full traceability, pharmaceutical quality
assurance and quality control.
- Every batch is 3rd-party tested for over 250 environmental
contaminants, including: 6 heavy metals, 220 pesticides, 7 marker PCBs,
15 dioxins & furans and 12 dioxin-like PCBs.
- The oil is produced in Norway by one of the most experienced teams in the world.
- EcoFriendly: Fortifeye Super Omega is derived from select species of un-endangered sardines and anchovies.
- Every batch of Fortifeye Super Omega must pass the testing of a professionally trained sensory panel, assuring superior taste.
- Fortifeye Super Omega has undergone professional organoleptic
testing, which demonstrates it to be the most taste and odor-neutral
omega-3 fish oil on the market.