Advanced Formula Scar Gel
Kelo-cote® is a patented topical silicone gel for the management and
prevention of abnormal scars such as hypertrophic scars and keloids. Kelo-cote® Gel is available in tubes of 6g (0.2 oz), 10g (0.3oz), 15g (0.5 oz), and 60g (2 oz).
The Kelo-cote gel self-dries to a waterproof membrane that acts like an
extra layer of skin. Kelo-cote helps to soften, flatten and smooth the scar while
maintaining the moisture balance and elasticity of the adjacent skin.
- Advanced Formula Scar Gel
- Kelo-cote is for old and new scars
- Kelo-cote reduces redness
- Kelo-cote softens and flattens raised scars
- Kelo-cote relieves itching, discomfort and pain associated with scars
- Kelo-cote helps prevent excessive and abnormal scar formation
- Kelo-cote is recommended by Plastic Surgeons (1)
- Kelo-cote® is the only patented, transparent, self-drying Silicone Gel Sheet which improves the appearance of scars and prevents abnormal or excessive scar formation.
- 80% of patients rated Kelo-cote’s® effectiveness as Good/Very Good on a wide range of scars.(2)
- For Prevention of abnormal scars, use as soon as the wound is closed or sutures are removed
- This 15 g tube is enough for 90 days effective treatment of a scar size 3-4 inches/7.5-10 cm
- Kelo-cote® is also for use on children or people with sensitive skin
- Kelo-cote® is a patented, self-drying, flexible, gas permeable, waterproof Silicone Gel Sheet that is colorless and odorless. When used as directed, Kelo-cote® has been shown to flatten, soften and smooth scars, relieve the itching and discomfort of scars, as well as reduce the discoloration associated with scars. Kelo-cote® is effective for both old and new scars, and may help in the prevention of excessive and abnormal scar formation.
- As the scar treatment of choice for over ten years, Kelo-cote® is recommended by physicians and referred by patients.