Kelo-cote is a patented topical silicone gel for the management and prevention of abnormal scars such as hypertrophic scars and keloids.
The Kelo-cote gel self-dries to a waterproof membrane that acts like an extra layer of skin. Kelo-cote helps to soften, flatten and smooth the scar while maintaining the moisture balance and elasticity of the adjacent skin.
- Advanced Formula Scar Gel
- Kelo-cote is for old and new scars
- Kelo-cote reduces redness
- Kelo-cote softens and flattens raised scars
- Kelo-cote relieves itching, discomfort and pain associated with scars
- Kelo-cote helps prevent excessive and abnormal scar formation
- Kelo-cote is recommended by Plastic Surgeons
- Kelo-cote is the only patented, transparent, self-drying Silicone Gel Sheet which improves the appearance of scars and prevents abnormal or excessive scar formation.
- 80% of patients rated Kelo-cote’s effectiveness as Good/Very Good on a wide range of scars.
- For Prevention of abnormal scars, use as soon as the wound is closed or sutures are removed
- This 20 g tube is enough for 90 days effective treatment of a scar size 3-4 inches/7.5-10 cm
- Kelo-cote is also for use on children or people with sensitive skin
- Kelo-cote is a patented, self-drying, flexible, gas permeable, waterproof Silicone Gel Sheet that is colorless and odorless. When used as directed, Kelo-cote has been shown to flatten, soften and smooth scars, relieve the itching and discomfort of scars, as well as reduce the discoloration associated with scars. Kelocote is effective for both old and new scars, and may help in the prevention of excessive and abnormal scar formation.
- As the scar treatment of choice for over ten years, Kelo-cote is recommended by physicians and referred by patients.