MaxiTears® Dry Eye Formula 120 softgels
- Dietary intake of omega-3 fatty acids and the ratio of their consumption to that of omega-6 fatty acids affect the overall amount of inflammatory activity in the body.
- Specifically, EPA and GLA act as anti-inflammatory agents to decrease swelling of the tear glands, allowing the tears to flow more naturally.
- Turmeric root possesses both antioxidant and anti- inflammatory properties. It reduces inflammation by inhibiting certain omega fatty acids from converting into pro-inflammatories.
- Replenishing your body with omega fatty acids may help improve the quality of your tears by replacing the oils lost by our bodies, especially as we age.
- The Mucin Complex contained in our formula acts directly on the mucin layer of the tear film by enhancing the mucus quality where mucus production by the conjunctival goblet cells have decreased.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.